Thursday, February 13, 2014

You BOW me away...

Dear Sweet Savannah Mae,

You are asleep in the bed I just crawled into. Your cheeks are a little chapped from all this bitter cold weather and the fact that your hands are ALWAYS in your mouth.:) Today, we will go to school (weather permitting) and give out your first Valentines.

I have been extremely stressed about your upcoming transition and IEP meeting. I want you to know I will do everything in my power to help you get all the services, along with placement that you deserve. I need to know that a school can provide you with more than mommy and daddy before I can send you. I will always be your number one advocate and daddy will always be on our team.

This year, I made Valentines to give to your friends. I made the boys and girls different ones because I love to make bows and your class is full of boys. As cute as the boys are, I thought they would like something more manly;). Someday, when you are bigger, I hope you will enjoy crafting as much as mommy and together, we will craft.
Valentine, You BOW me away! (Daddy came up with the phrase, mommy just made the bow:))
You make my heart glow because your school buddies have visual impairments too.


Donut you know how much we appreciate you! (Donuts for the volunteers at Perkins)

Savannah Mae, I couldn't ask for a more pure and everlasting love than the love I feel for you. I am so proud of you. You are beautiful and sweet and I love you more than anything on this earth. I can't imagine loving anything more.

I have never met anyone in my entire life more determined than you. You work so hard at being a toddler and trying to accomplish milestones that many babies do with ease. You will get there my love. I'm confident that your inherited feisty quality will take you very far. I love that the moment you were born, you were feisty. We can't blame Daddy for this gene. It comes from Mommy and Papa Don, maybe a teeny tiny bit of Mimi.

Tonight, I captured a precious photo of you looking, really looking at Daddy. It was so sweet and well, you make my heart glow. You are my world, my tiniest valentine. I love you to the moon and back and then some. Sweet dreams!

Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment