Thursday, May 29, 2014

Savannah Mae turns three...

Dear Savannah,

You are now three!! Where did the years go? It seems like yesterday when we were living in the NICU at MGH. I am so glad we are home. The only thing I miss other than the staff and chocolate cookies is the shower. It was a very hot high pressure shower. I did have to wear flip flops though.

As tradition started last year, a cupcake for breakfast. This is to teach you that it is not an ordinary day, but a very special day. A cupcake was in order when you woke up. Crazy thing is, you slept until 11 am, like a teenager would do. We will continue this tradition of the breakfast cupcake each year.

You were spoiled with extra love. The weather was raw and chilly so we spent the day indoors. We ordered five guys and invited Nana, Eileen, and your cousins over for dinner, cake, and ice cream. You love burgers with ketchup and cheese. It was a good celebration of your life.  The last two years, we have not had a big party. They are overwhelming to you. However, we will always celebrate you on May 23.

I love you for everything you are. You are beautiful. feisty, and ever so sweet . You are learning more and working really hard. I am proud to be your mom..

I love you, my little love bucket!!

Love, Mommy
The cake was a three, cut by Daddy, frosted and baked by Mommy.

Mimi picked the best flower garden!!

Thinking about all my presents!!

Spoiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment