Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A trip to Kansas

Dear Savannah,

Well, my little one, life has been very busy. Since my last letter to you we have been very busy, with appointments, therapies, and more importantly, travel to Kansas. We have had a very busy schedule but it was very nice to get away and relax and see the family I miss daily.

I needed the break, you probably did too. I have been so stressed about your upcoming IEP meeting that I needed to check in with my reality, Kansas and family. I am only stressed because I want the best for you but I feel a lot more relaxed after our mini vacation. The weather has still been so cold here. It was nice to go to the park in flip flops and a t-shirt. I even let you ditch your afo's and socks, on the warmest day we were away. I'm sure you loved it.

While we were away, we went to the park, even Kiddy Land  on a few occasions. We played with your cousins, Asher and Ollie a lot. Asher loves his sweet girl. He called you his sweet little princess while you were on the floor playing with your new toys for Mimi's house. Mimi purchased a new swing that we all enjoyed. It was awesome.  We ate donuts, sugar cookies, and sno-cones too. It's fun to go to Kansas .We also had a play date with the Harley boys. Catch them now pretty girl because these boys are very sweet.
My Sweet Little Princess

The Amazing Trio


I Love My Peeps 


Ollie in the Teepee

Mimi with he littlest loves

When we arrived to Kansas, we went to visit Uncle T. He gave mommy a nice adjustment. I didn't know what to expect but he is the reason I will look into chiropractors for both you and me.  It was amazing. I truly think that we could both benefit.

Since we have been back, you now have a gait trainer and new afo's. It made me cry to watch you take your first few steps, it also made you cry. I have strong faith you will cruise in your walker very soon. I think the warmer weather may serve as a great motivator. Sweet dreams little one. I love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment