Monday, September 3, 2012

Iphone makes it easy :)

 Dear Savannah,

  Finally, I have figured out how to blog via iPhone. This means I will probably write you a lot more about our life. I just love everything about you and I want to be able to share this with you when you have a better understanding.  I just don't sit in front of a computer much and because cellular phones are so smart, they do everything. So, be prepared for more letters to come.

We have had a busy summer. I have been off from work the past two weeks so you and I spent most of our time in Kansas with family. We sure do miss them. You and cousin Oliver were baptized together which was very special. You both looked so angelic in your christening outfits. Apparently, getting baptized is exhausting!! I think this is one of my favorite photos ever. You two are so sweet and precious.



   Lately, you have been up in the middle of the night for more than two hours.  You are very sweet but also very exhausting at times. This means, I should probably get to bed since I work a full day tomorrow. The B's start back to school on Wednesday. It sure was nice to spend so much time off with you, even if we missed Daddy. Sweet dreams, lovebug.

Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment