Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hello

If you are here visiting my blog, then I have done something right. My goal for writing this blog is to give friends and family and other parents raising a child with disabilities a glimpse into our life through writing to Savannah, whom I dedicate this blog to. We live a very busy life.
Savannah is a few weeks shy of her first birthday. She is the sweetest baby I have ever known, and I have helped raise a few along the way:) I am so blessed to be the mother of this sweet baby girl, My Sweet Savannah Mae.. I plan to recap our journey thus far. She truly is a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Savannah is beautiful. Love Uncle Jeremy (he typed this message for you).
    She is our sweet little baby, great job on the blog, looking forward to seeing her very soon. Her cousin and I wrapped one of her presents yesterday :) she has grown so much! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete