Friday, November 20, 2015

A little update...

Dear Savannah,

  It's been a LONG while since I decided to post. Well, graduate school, your sleepless nights have left me to a point beyond exhaustion. I am busy loving you and getting stuff done. You will always be my number one priority. There is not a thing that can take your place.

  A lot has gone on. You are so strong.you are starting to use both hands to bring objects to your mouth. You no longer need head support in your gait trainer. Hippo therapy and Aqua therapy happen every week, and you my sweet girl, still prefer water. You have adjusted to being on a horse but your tiny little figure makes it hard. You protest, and once, you even fell asleep riding. Leave it to you sweet Savannah.

Mommy will update more, I promise. I love you to infinity and beyond!

Live, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment