Saturday, May 23, 2015

Today, You are Four

Dear Savannah,

I was told, time flies after you have a child. This is so true. I cannot believe you are four years old today. You are such a blessing, to anyone who knows you.

Your smile is infectious. You are more beautiful everyday. You make me so proud to be your mommy.

At four years, you smile a lot. You are becoming more vocal, occasionally vocalizing repetition. You can hold your spoon with assistance and pull your spoon toward yours mouth. You can bear sleight through your legs, and well, you love to bounce. Music is your favorite, anything with the xylophone and you love the princess album, too. You still love Five Guys hamburgers but you also have a love for food. You love all fruits and eat most veggies, too. You love your mommy and daddy and it's obvious. You love school and currently are in a five day program with lots of therapy. Your favorite therapy- aquatic. Savannah, you have gained so much strength and endurance. I absolutely love watching you in the pool. You are happy and make me so proud. You are my biggest blessing.

We celebrated your birthday with a party today. We went to Salem Willows and it was cool and very windy. However, we had a blast. This year, we finally had a ladybug themed party and it was quite awesome. I made your dress, ladybug themed. I also added a lot of love by making ladybug party foods.

I feel sometimes, people feel that I have always loved ladybugs. The fact is, my obsession started with you. Daddy and I were expecting a Junebug and announced my pregnancy this way. In my shirt was a little ladybug. While you were still in my belly, we called you Junebug. You came a few weeks early but forever my little lady you will be.

Thank you, Sweet Savannah Mae, for coming into my world and be the best teacher j will ever have. I love you so much, sweet baby girl. Happy fourth birthday to you.

Love,
Your Very Blessed Mimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment