Sunday, July 13, 2014

We love weekends with Daddy

Dear Savannah,

We spent the weekend with Daddy. Once a month, Daddy has the weekend off and it is our favorite weekend of each month. We spent time with friends and family, but mostly, we just enjoyed our time as a family. You had your first "real" babysitter, Arielle, your speech therapist from EI. I knew you would be safe and receive lots of therapy and attention so I felt at ease when we left.

Before you were born, I took up golfing with Daddy. It is my favorite date so we went golfing today. Daddy says that I am a natural, however, I know the only thing I do well, is drive the ball. It is fun and I am very competitive so it pushes me to want to be better.

I am working on a project right now to kickoff fundraising for the hydrocephalus walk. I am very excited. I am also anxiously waiting for another project I wrote for a hair bow company. All my fun new projects stem from my love for you.

Tomorrow, I will be joining you, your teachers, and classmates for your first field trip. We are going to the New England Aquarium. Exciting!!

I love you lovebug!!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment