Monday, September 8, 2014

What Does Beauty Mean to You??

Dear Savannah,

I often feel sad that you don't even know just how beautiful you are. However, I know that beauty truly comes from the heart. You are incredibly beautiful to me visually, however, your little sweet and feisty personality is even more beautiful. You are the definition of beauty and I am beyond grateful to call you my daughter.

Please watch this video and see how three individuals who are blind described beauty:)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/celestinomark/witnessing-how-the-blind-describe-beauty-might-change-the-wa%232yiyoov?s=mobile
Definition of Beauty


Beauty is swinging!!


I can only imagine you would describe our love for you as beauty, well, maybe a cheeseburger. Hopefully, someday, you will describe beauty to me. I love you little lovebug.


Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment