Sunday, January 26, 2014

Good Riddance

Dear Savannah,

This past week, we were hit with the flu. All three of us. I can handle being sick, but I hate when you don't feel well. You have been on a roller coaster with the ups and downs during the day. You have never been one to really cry, rather, you just complain. However, when you are sick, you have a very sad little cry.

 I have always worried that I will miss cues when you don't feel well because you are not able to tell me verbally. I feel more confident that I can read your signs, even when you are sick. Everyday, you enjoy kicking and playing and when you are sick, you have zero interest in the things you enjoy, just like all two year olds. I know that you will get sick again, I just hope it is a very long time before you do. I love taking care of you. I will always take care of you.  Now, good riddance flu......


Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment